[P2P-F] video - leveraging by using financial markets - food bubble, how wall street starved millions -

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 03:16:19 CET 2011

Profit measures the Consumer's lack of (co-)ownership in the Means of
Production.

Seeking to perpetuate Profit is seeking to perpetuate scarcity.

We must choose the Consumers to *be* the Investors, with the return
for that risk being the Product itself.

This will cause those owners to never buy the Product again, since
they will own it already.

Only latecomers with insufficient ownership will need to purchase
Product, and in that case, we will treat the Profit as their
Investment so they too gain the (co-)ownership they need to protect
them from those who would carelessly treat that overpayment as a
reward for the current owners.

Treating Profit as a reward for current owners causes a concentration
of property (the rich get richer) and also incents those owners to
destroy all other alternatives.  It is the basis of artificial
scarcity, manufactured destruction, and even war.