[P2P-F] New P2P blog entry?

Bryan Hugill bryan.hugill at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:51:23 CEST 2011

I agree completely...in many ways, we're too far along the path for a
fundamental earth-shattering change to happen overnight; however, we're
already seeing more and more businesses, groups, networks, people, etc.
collaborating outside the profit margin sphere, and it's only a matter of
time before this conglomeration of activity reaches a tipping point (i.e.,
when it becomes the new mainstream)...it's going to be interesting to see
the clash between this interactive network going up against the current
mainstream thinking en masse.

Thanks again for getting back to me though, and keep up the excellent P2P
Foundation work!

All the best also from within Thailand,
Bryan
_________________
Bryan Hugill
Co-founder and Environmental Manager
RAITONG ORGANICS FARM
Tel: +66 (0)85 915 0961
E-mail: info at raitongorganics.com
Skype: bryan_hugill
www.raitongorganics.com
www.khaosrikram.com
www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=140808370801

LET'S GO ORGANIC FOR A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT AND GOOD HEALTH!