[P2P-F] Fwd: [OK] Re: <Coalition> Re: Eco-villages Taxonomy

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Aug 2 17:58:27 CEST 2011

thanks Dante,

From: Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 9:51 PM
Subject: Fwd: [OK] Re: <Coalition> Re: Eco-villages Taxonomy
To: econowmix at googlegroups.com

Forwarded conversation
Subject: <Coalition> Re: Eco-villages Taxonomy
------------------------

From: *BenB* <solaureum at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 2:41 AM
To: coalition at googlegroups.com
Cc: openkollab at googlegroups.com

Hi, can I suggest: instead of a taxonomy of Ecovillages, how about a
taxonomy of ecovillagING--that is to say, the range of activities,
technologies, structures, skills, arts, opportunities, etc. that enable and
maintain such spaces in a great variety of settings (some of which could be
outside the general idea of 'ecovillage' but still interesting and
important).

I have taken several taxonomies from social and media sites around the web
combined for this 3D model, which still needs work but could be a good
reference for you (or please let me know if you want to work together on
developing it further!):

https://cacoo.com/diagrams/0JBtZevhQg233EBL --several entries would have
more sub-headings or tag clusters (ongoing research...)

--
-----------Coalition of the Willing-----------
The Coalition occupies several spaces for communication and action. Keep the

For the what-why-where of Coalition work, look to http://cotw.cc. That wiki
functions as a routing-portal and a locus for some of the work. All group
efforts should maintain an updated statement of current focus, channels and
spaces of work and anything necessary to support orientation & keeping
up-to-speed.

"BetterMeans" is where we coordinate our work: making proposals, endorsing &
signing up for work, and tracking tasks.
https://secure.bettermeans.com/projects/163
Share the film: http://cotw.me/film
You are subscribed to coalition at googlegroups.com