[P2P-F] education for self-profit ...

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Aug 2 11:53:08 CEST 2011

hi Karl, one remark about open source currencies ... your reasoning applies
there was well,

for example, indeed Bitcoin is designed to be a scarce, hoarded and
speculative currency, but other complementary currencies are designed for
equity, such as Time Dollars,

so neither openness, not peer to peer architectures are by themselves
sufficient,

I think for those that believe in equity and justice, we need to find the
right ways to critique hyper-capitalist solutions such as the one regarding
education,http://miiu.org/wiki/Vesting_students_as_co-owners_of_schools

I'd like to use your remark in the blog as well?

Michel