[P2P-F] Fwd: Regional Economic Communities

Franz Nahrada f.nahrada at reflex.at
Tue Apr 19 12:15:09 CEST 2011

Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> schreibt:

>HI Franz,
>any perspectives on this?
>Michel

That sounds really exciting for me - except its again a basically monetary
scheme. We will see how this manifests. Dante went to greater details. I
think the goal is more important than the economic form.

I just finished the outline of my speech for the first international
conference of Village Communities in Berlin in May and the regional
clustering of Village Communities is high on the agenda and one of the 2
topics of a workshop (the other one is Global Villages). Definitely we
will deal with economic forms.

http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?InternationaleDorfkonferenz_2011/ReferatNahrada
http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?InternationaleDorfkonferenz_2011

those who read German are welcome to comment to me privately. Tim, maybe
you find this interesting.

Franz