[Centre] near final draft

Cubitt S.R. S.R.Cubitt at soton.ac.uk
Wed Sep 7 18:16:06 CEST 2011

(I just sent this with a dozen extra recipients which the mailserver
doesn't like - here it is again to the group

>Colleagues

Thanks for all your input and patience: we have near-final draft here (I
will be away form my mail for the ext couple of hours but will return
later in our evening

Final costings will be coming in a little later. There is some room in
this section for more ruminations on securing a future for the centre; and
now a little more room for further ideas on partnership.

Regards

sean