[Centre] Centre:new draft

Volker Grassmuck vgrass at rz.hu-berlin.de
Wed Sep 7 13:49:54 CEST 2011

Dear all,

some more small edits in the attached version. And an idea that I had brought up a while ago: I have the feeling that the 7 programmatic points do not belong under "Demonstration of need” but rather under "Key features”, while a paragraph like "We will undertake case studies ... in various sectors...” addresses issues asked for under "Demonstration of need”.

For filling in the distinctiveness of our Centre that is asked for there, I would like to emphasize Ed/Sally Jane’s point: "the broader thrust funders will expect from the SINGLE copyright centre they'll select, ... a credible one-stop-shop for copyright expertise if we're seen as a bridge, rather than an island."

Success for the final round of drafting.

Best,
Volker