[Centre] Work in the bid

Cubitt S.R. S.R.Cubitt at soton.ac.uk
Sun Aug 21 14:05:36 CEST 2011

Thanks V

(also for CV

I have got the Humanities faculty aboard; and also a strategic alliance
with Sally Jane Norman at Sussex: we had worked on another bid allying
south coast institutions: Brighton where she is based in the institutional
hub for arts administration south of London, and with us constutitutes a
recognisable region , a good feature for us.

Best

sean