[Centre] Centre for Copyright and new Business Models in the Creative Industries.

Cubitt S.R. S.R.Cubitt at soton.ac.uk
Fri Aug 19 11:56:52 CEST 2011

Sounds really useful

sean

From: "Matthews N.S." <N.S.Matthews at soton.ac.uk<mailto:N.S.Matthews at soton.ac.uk>>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:21:40 +0100
To: Sean Cubitt <s.r.cubitt at soton.ac.uk<mailto:s.r.cubitt at soton.ac.uk>>, "Brailsford S.C." <S.C.Brailsford at soton.ac.uk<mailto:S.C.Brailsford at soton.ac.uk>>
Cc: "Howells J." <J.Howells at soton.ac.uk<mailto:J.Howells at soton.ac.uk>>, "Price N." <N.Price at soton.ac.uk<mailto:N.Price at soton.ac.uk>>
Subject: RE: Centre for Copyright and new Business Models in the Creative Industries.

Dear All.

I have a contact at http://www.ppluk.com/

PPL is a not-for-profit music licensing company which, on behalf of 45,000 performers and 5,750 record companies, licenses the use of recorded music in the UK for public performance, broadcast and new media use.

Let me know if you would like to be put in contact.

Regards

Nikki

Nicola Matthews
Collaboration Manager (Social & Human Sciences, Humanities, Business& law)
Research & Innovation Services
Building 37, R4107
University of Southampton
Highfield