[Centre] Work in the bid

Cubitt S.R. S.R.Cubitt at soton.ac.uk
Wed Aug 10 20:05:29 CEST 2011

Thanks Volker - looks excellent.

There may be work to do to include the Southampton researchers from other
areas - eg Gerhardt's work is on the development of new business modelling
procedures for service industries (I didn't follow in detail: he seemed to
suggest that standrad business modelling is based on the manufacturing
sector, assessing the profit to plant ratio, and in other ways not
suitable for creative / service sector industries

Luc's expertise is in data provenance

sean