[Centre] Work in the bid

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Aug 9 11:57:56 CEST 2011

May I suggest to structure the partnerships in a certain way:

I think what we need in terms of stakeholder partners are:

1) research institution, that's southampton itself, associated with p2p
foundation for network with global reach

2) artists and creatives

3) emerging businesses and commercial models in the new space

4) legal and licensing

5) policy and government suppport

6) internet user groups

If we could say identify 2 partners for each field, that would made for an
integrated proposal

Michel