[ourproject-public] Open Project in need for resources

Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado vjrj at ourproject.org
Mon Oct 13 14:13:23 CEST 2003

Hi Mohamed:

Nowadays we are trying to migrate ourproject.org to another server and
another location because we have a poor Internet connection and
resources. We hope finish this task in one or two month approximately
because this is not a easy task.

But your project it's very interesting for us and we can try to talk
with other related organisations to offer you CVS hosting if you are
interested.

Can you be more specific in your resources needs? How many Mb, for
instance.

Thanks/Sucran,

Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado