[Osi-la-general] Let us know and chances are you will find your comments right here.

Jane Shepherd jysq at hal-pc.org
Thu Jun 14 05:53:21 CEST 2007

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON firs thing Thursday!

But in the future, troops storming a building, underground bunker
complex, or caves might drop LANdroids as they went, providing an
instant Wi-Fi network. Detectives said they were not sure how the girls
died but sources said both youngsters had suffered stab wounds.
Louis Zoo is most definitely one of the best zoos in the country.
Councils have targets to meet for new houses and for brownfield building
- thus gardens are being lost, the campaigners say.

Welsh Secretary Peter Hain and Labour AMs want a special party
conference to be held to consider any deal. A number of local
authorities have paid back costs after claiming they were misinformed by
ministers over charging for meal preparation. The anti-war campaigners
were demanding that the Irish government stop the Shannon airport
stopover for US troops on their way to Iraq. Louis' Best and WorstPhoto
GalleryUniquely St. Short moves by LANdroids could also open up lines of
sight or cope with such events as vehicles moving about.
Louis Zoo is most definitely one of the best zoos in the country. "His
death highlights the dangers that our police officers face every day in
their task of protecting the public," he said.

MPs are fighting for a bill to curtail the practice, but does the
squeeze on land mean gardens are endangered?

Health Secretary Nicola Sturgeon is expected to order a review of the
way the policy is being implemented by Scotland's local authorities.

He added: "It wasn't the logo itself. Short moves by LANdroids could
also open up lines of sight or cope with such events as vehicles moving
about.
The Mirror says dealing with paedophiles is one of the country's most
difficult issues. It will discuss a potential coalition and the calls
for a special party conference. He then found Eshelby and the pair
decided to conceal the mistake. William Duddy from Northern Ireland
Water said the extent of the flooding was exceptional and overwhelmed
rivers, roads and the sewerage system.

Mark Eshelby of East Lothian and Graeme Skidmore of Northallerton put
Benjamin Judson's body in with the woman because they had bungled the
child's funeral.

He is due to appear before Manchester Magistrates' Court on Thursday
morning, police said. A number of local authorities have paid back costs
after claiming they were misinformed by ministers over charging for meal
preparation.

Louis' newest dog training facility. Sidra was back on the children's
ward an hour after surgery Her mother, Saba Afzal, said she could not
thank the staff enough.

DARPA also admits that "it is expected that power will be a challenging
design requirement". A Treasury spokesman said the government has
reversed the long-term trend of rising child poverty. "We've just been
waiting for this moment. I saw her walking the two girls to school.

The effect is a rash of flats and new houses replacing gardens in
high-price areas. Mr Knight suffered a minor injury to his arm. We were
very close to our nana and could not believe what we were told by the
police when they came to visit us.

Some jurors demonstrated "same race leniency" - but personal prejudices
did not affect the final verdict that would have been delivered in
court. Its preliminary ruling is for a total block on one drug, Macugen,
and tight restrictions on a second, Lucentis. Mark Eshelby of East
Lothian and Graeme Skidmore of Northallerton put Benjamin Judson's body
in with the woman because they had bungled the child's funeral. Lord
Redesdale said the negative public response to the logo could result in
a loss in sales for the Olympics because much of the financing of the
Olympics would rest on merchandising. Louis that you would like to share
with us?

The Daily Mirror says the PM did not mention his administration's
exploitation of news outlets.