[Osi-la-general] pinup

Lawrence vteke at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 13 16:35:43 CEST 2007

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

, the distinguished London hatter. The Fellows Cam will alternate
uploads with the Circle Cam, though the Curator has commanded me to shut
it off during meetings, sherry binges, and the like.

If you were thinking about visiting the Janus Museum today, don't -
we're closed, iced in. Natasha's fine white ruff is a right mess - she
refuses to let me take her picture. wearing a pretty nice sort of
smoking cap. Friend of the Museum Rodger Kingston has a new online
gallery of his beautiful photographs.
Remember, donors receive a lovely original Allan Janus print as a sort
of premium, just like a PBS fund-raiser. A pretty good series - I still
have about twenty hours to go, I think.

A terrifying sight, but in a uniquely fluffy way. It's out on DVD, now,
but not available yet on Netflix.

A terrifying sight, but in a uniquely fluffy way. As the avalanche of
literature tumbled over, I thought it was all up with me - Plutarch's
Lives passed before my eyes.

A llama's gestation lasts eleven to twelve months. He's wearing his
beautiful new Pakistani kufi. Gus actually fixed the toilet, too,
against all expectations. Read all about it here. According to John
Craig's invaluable Daguerrian Registry, James H.
It's out on DVD, now, but not available yet on Netflix.

, the distinguished London hatter. A terrifying sight, but in a uniquely
fluffy way. A terrifying sight, but in a uniquely fluffy way. It's at
the Panopticon Gallery of Photography in its new exhibition space at the
Hotel Commonwealth, Kenmore Square, Boston. As soon as we lost power, I
brought my arms up and held the Cheesehead in front of my face. Read all
about it here.

Emmert really ought to commission an ex voto.

Rodger also has an exhibit running now of photos he made of Deval
Patrick's successful campaign for governor of Massachusetts.

Llamas hum when they're nervous.

Llamas are very nice creatures with lovely kind eyes. It's out on DVD,
now, but not available yet on Netflix. This is one of my favorites -
nothing like old corrugated iron for the atmospherics. The Gray Dire Cat
is becoming domesticated, hard as it is to believe. He's wearing his
beautiful new Pakistani kufi.