[Opendesigns-public] {Spam?} n. At any rate, it wil

Shulman retitled at penhosts.com
Mon Jan 11 11:43:23 CET 2010

L Florence when she came out to California under his escort. The upshot
of it all was that both Bradley and Ben were present at the bride's
reception, and were made so thoroughly at home by Mrs. Richard Dewey
that neither felt in the least awkward. Two weeks later Richard Dewey
and his wife sailed for New York, but Ben and Bradley remained behind.
"Come with us, Ben," said Florence. "I don't like to leave you behind."
"Thank you, Miss Florence--I mean Mrs. Dewey," said the boy--"but I am
not ready to go yet." "Don't let the thought of money keep you here,
Ben. I am rich, or I shall be in a few months, when my guardian
surrenders his trust, and I will take care that you are well provided
for." "Thank you again," said Ben; "but I've promised to go back to the
mines. I've got a claim reserved for me, and so has Bradley. We'll go
back now and try to gather a little more gold-dust." "But you'll let us
see you in New York before long?" "Yes, I shall go home in a few months,
even if I come back again later. I want to see Uncle Job and Cousin
Jennie, and all my old friends, not forgetting Sam Sturgis," added Ben,
smiling. "We must be content with that, I suppose," said the young lady.
"I hope you will have good luck, but even if you don't, remember that
you have two friends who will only be too glad to be