[Opendesigns-public] {Spam?} Auty; it will be wise, I suppo

Andres Kascak penta at aimsys.nl
Tue Jan 12 20:58:09 CET 2010

Im.' 'That is true; and Aurelian, it is plain, is little like Fronto.'
'Very little.' 'But still I would that, like Gallienus, thou couldst
only believe in the gods. The Christians, so it is reported, worship and
believe in but a man,--a Jew,--who was crucified as a criminal, with
thieves and murderers.' He turned upon me a countenance full of
unaffected horror. 'Well, Milo, at another time I will tell you what the
truth about it is. Here we are now, at the shop of Publius.' The shop of
Publius is remarkable for its extent and magnificence, if such a word
may be applied to a place of traffic. Here resort all the idlers of
learning and of leisure, to turn over the books, hear the news, discuss
the times, and trifle with the learned bibliopole. As I entered, he
saluted me in his customary manner, and bade me 'welcome to his poor
apartments, which for a long time,' he said, 'I had not honored with my
presence.' I replied that two things had kept me away: the civil broils
in which the city had just been involved, and the care of ordering the
appointments of a new dwelling. I had come now to commence some
considerable purchases for my vacant shelves, if it might so happen t