[Musix-usuarios] FW: Musix-20USB.img

Marcos Germán Guglielmetti marcos en ovejafm.com
Lun Ene 31 22:53:17 CET 2011

[Musix-users] FW: Musix-20USB.img
De:
"Jerzy" <ijglad en gazeta.pl>
  Para:
musix-users en lists.ourproject.org
  CC:
musix-users-owner en lists.ourproject.org
  Fecha:
31/01/11 16:59

Dear Sirs,

Would you be so kind and reply to my email as below?
Your assistance will be much appreciated.

Best regards

Jerzy

From: Jerzy [mailto:ijglad en gazeta.pl]
 Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 5:37 PM
 To: 'musix-users en lists.ourproject.org'
 Subject: Musix-20USB.img

Hi

I have downloaded the above system 4 GB in size and tried to install it on USB
8 GB stick as per instruction:
    dd if =Musix-20USB.img of =/dev/sde1

Unfortunately nothing happened, as the source was not found!
Then I typed: dd if =/dev/sdd1/Music-20USB.img of = /dev/sde1
Again the path was not recognized?
Finally I typed: dd if =/dev/sdd1 of=/dev/sde1
This time the said file was just copied bite by bite without any extraction
and installation of Musix system.

Would you be so kind and advise me what fault was made and how to proceed to
get MUSIX_LIVE on USB persistent?

Best regards

Jerzy