[Musix-usuarios] Fwd: [LAA] Impro-Visor

Carlos Sanchiavedraz csanchezgs en gmail.com
Mar Sep 8 19:57:35 CEST 2009

Buenas a tod en s.

Creo que ya he hablado de este programa, pero por si acaso.

Un saludo.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Keller <keller en cs.hmc.edu>
Date: 2009/7/29
Subject: [LAA] Impro-Visor
To: linux-audio-announce en lists.linuxaudio.org

The Impro-Visor project, an open-source Java-based notation tool to
help jazz musicians learn to improvise, through improvisation advice
and play-along, is now available on sourceForge:

       https://sourceforge.net/projects/impro-visor/

The homepage which describes our work is:

       https://www.cs.hmc.edu/~keller/jazz/improvisor/<https://www.cs.hmc.edu/%7Ekeller/jazz/improvisor/>

Please note that the hyphen in the name and URL is important as a
differentiating element.

Please contact me directly if there are any questions.

Regards,

Bob Keller
Impro-Visor project director
Csilla & Walt Foley Professor