[Musix-usuarios] "la aventauras de blazemonger"

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Mie Sep 3 06:15:58 CEST 2008

Una chat con un estadounidense muy particular, que suela aparecer en
el canal de Musix, siempre es interesante:

<blazemonger> hi folks
--> blazemonger (n=musix en c-75-66-218-183.hsd1.tn.comcast.net) ha
entrado en #musix
<blazemonger> back
<marcos> blazemonger,
<marcos> how are you?
<blazemonger> great
<blazemonger> musix is still treating me awesome
<marcos> a long time since we met
<marcos> ja
<blazemonger> i'm building systems with musix on it :)
<marcos> wow
<marcos> what kind of systems?
<blazemonger> getting old systems and configuring them w/ MuSiX on
them
<marcos> :)
<blazemonger> second hand parts
<marcos> great
<blazemonger> everyone i've showed musix to loves it
<blazemonger> i just need to get a dvd writer heehe
<marcos> well, that's a happy issue
<blazemonger> and i've been learning how to write code
<marcos> :)
<blazemonger> so i can build systems w/ musix video edition so they'll
work with the PC video toasters :)
<blazemonger> oh one thing musix did : it brought a friends ibm
thinkpad back to life after vista killed it
<marcos> :D
<marcos> hasta la Vista  baby
<blazemonger> ;)
<marcos> I can publish tour chats as: "the blazemonger's adventures"
<marcos> I can publish your chats as: "the blazemonger's adventures"
<blazemonger> hehee
<blazemonger> yes
<blazemonger> the adventures of blazemonger bringing systems back to
life with the help of south american
<blazemonger> it's like we're diplomas   u.s. and south america being
friends
<marcos> :)
<blazemonger> i recently read a book which is science fiction and it's
about a group of time travelers that come to our time period to
prevent nuclear wars and the time travelers call themselves Naderites
<marcos> sure, tha's the free thing: we are from different cultures
and countries, and we are understanding and collaborating
<blazemonger> and their leader is Ralph Nader
<blazemonger> that's the beautifgul part
<marcos> Who is Nader?
<blazemonger> he's sa  attorney who is runs for presidentof u,s. yet
never gets any media recognition
<marcos> ah!
<blazemonger> yet he never tries to actualy win elections :)
<marcos> :S
<blazemonger> a spoiler :)
<blazemonger> he ran as a green party candidate ....yet started
running as a independent
<marcos> well, maybe the best he could do is bring the power to the
people
<blazemonger> yeah
<marcos> but, this could be only possible by fighting for an anarchist
society, I think
<marcos> where there is no president at all
<blazemonger> that's basicly what he does behind the scenes..this
science fiction book Eon explains him good :)
<blazemonger> so true
<marcos> fine
<blazemonger> president = another word for dictator :)
<blazemonger> he is a cool guy in person i hear though
<marcos> I hate my english :S
<marcos> Free Software is an anarchist movement, (I believe, and Eben
Moglen and others from Free Software Foundation seem to think that
way)
<blazemonger> your english isn't that bad
<marcos> thanks! hey, I didnt told you
<blazemonger> nader encourages free software actually :)
<marcos> I was with 150 Debian Developers a few weeks ago in Mar del
Plata, Argentina!!!
<blazemonger> that sounds like fun
<marcos> and there was people from all the world: EEUU, Escocia, UK,
Colombia, Venezuela, El Salvador, Australia, Canadá, Holanda
(neterlands :S), France, Spain and so
<marcos> And I filmed a lot of interviews, for Instance, with Jon
maddog Hall
<blazemonger> sweeeet
<marcos> Then he went to Buenos Aires, to another conference, and he
made a fun show/talk/presentation
<blazemonger> the funny thing about free software is , every system
i've tested a free os on which works with it,  actually has hardware
that works :)
<blazemonger> im finally getting a scanner so i can scan my
drawings :)
<blazemonger> which i do on paper and touch them up a bit with gimp
<marcos> cool: i didnt knew you where a drawer
<blazemonger> i love drawing
<marcos> hey, dont miss this video
<marcos>
http://infosertec.blogspot.com/2008/08/jon-mad-dog-hall-realizo-una-charla-de.html
<marcos> what kind of things do you draw
<blazemonger> sometimes i will draw scenes which have a  theme behind
them
<blazemonger> and i'll use different names according to the theme i'm
trying to create
<blazemonger> likeone drawing i did i drew a warped commodore 64
surrounding itself around a intel processor
<blazemonger> and a  face which is in the drawing
<marcos> :-D