Re: [Musix-usuarios] [OT] confesión, etracer en repositorios de Musix

Alejandro Fernández Blanco alejandrorfb en yahoo.com
Mie Oct 8 19:13:23 CEST 2008

--- El mié 8-oct-08, Martín Carr <tincarr en gmail.com> escribió:
> > Pablo
> > pd. Che, y hay alguna aventura gráfica tipo Maniac
> > Mansion, Día del TEntáculo, Sam&Max o Monkey Island que se deje
> > jugar en gnu/linux???? Esas eran mi perdición..
>
> Te olvidaste del Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis!!

Hello Musix Community. Welcome to the FLOSS Games World.

It is reply sended from SourceForge.net, the Google of the Free/Libre and Open Source Software:

Hello Musix Community.

It is reply sended from SourceForge.net, the Google of the Free/Libre and Open Source Software:

Atlantis Little Helper
100.00%
72.29%
63,484
2002-11-26 2007-11-12 3,761  Atlantis Little Helper is a cross-platform client application for play by email (pbem) game of Atlantis. It is light-weight and intended to be as much compatible with different varieties of Atlantis 4 as possible.
Members (3)
Topic: Turn Based Strategy
User Interface: X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
Translations: English
Programming Language: C++
Operating System: Linux, All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Development Status: 5 - Production/Stable
Download

Atlantis
98.97%
96.86%
7,200
2006-08-10 2008-08-16 62 Atlantis is a PBEM Game engine which is used to create many different strategy wargames today and for the past decade. This project is a large community effort.
Members (7)
Topic: Turn Based Strategy
User Interface: Command-line
Programming Language: C++
Operating System: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: Developers, Advanced End Users
Development Status: 6 - Mature
Download

Jones in the Jungle
90.32%
81.38%
42,658
2006-04-03 1970-01-01 0 Jones in the Jungle graphical mini game.
Members (2)
Topic: Games/Entertainment
User Interface: Java Swing
Translations: Portuguese
Programming Language: Java
Operating System: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms)
License: Academic Free License (AFL)
Intended Audience: Other Audience
Development Status: 7 - Inactive, 3 - Alpha
Database Environment: Flat-file

Haimke: Staying Alive
90.32%
96.85%
7,211
2008-05-22 2008-07-24 442 This is an Israeli parody remake of "Jones In The Fast Lane", by Sierra. This game is built as part of advanced programming in Java course Spring 2008 at TAU. Our website is http://jones.sourceforge.net
Members (8)
Topic: Turn Based Strategy, Board Games
Operating System: WinXP
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Download

Fate - A Space Trading and Combat Game
89.41%
82.06%
41,101
2000-03-31 2000-12-05 8,636 Massively Multiplayer Space Trading and Combat game. This is an online strategy game, not a 3D space sim. Incorporating ideas from games such as Stars!, SE3, MOO, Tradewars, MUD/MOOs, Dune II, SimCity.
Members (12)
Topic: Simulation, Real Time Strategy
User Interface: Java Swing
Translations: English
Programming Language: Java
Operating System: Linux, OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language), All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Development Status: 1 - Planning, 2 - Pre-Alpha
Download

Chaotic Fate
89.41%
88.34%
26,709
2008-07-10 1970-01-01 0 Chaotic Fate is a free 3D MMORPG that seeks to create a fantasy world run in large part by players. It is set in Medieval mythology of different cultures. The emphasis is on rapid development of features and support for all platforms.
Members (1)
Topic: Multi-User Dungeons (MUD), Role-Playing
User Interface: OpenGL
Programming Language: C, C++
Operating System: All BSD Platforms (FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD/Apple Mac OS X), Linux, All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)
License: ISC License, BSD License
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 1 - Planning

Mr. Jones
82.96%
68.37%
72,459
2002-02-22 1970-01-01 0 Mr. Jones will be a role-playing game which intends to recreate the spirit and feel of Sierra's classic "Jones in the fast lane", with some possible new features, such as a multiplayer mode and a cartoon-like style.
Members (1)
Topic: Role-Playing, Board Games
User Interface: SDL
Translations: English
Programming Language: C++
Operating System: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop, Developers
Development Status: 1 - Planning, 2 - Pre-Alpha

Stargate Atlantis DHD Simulator
80.81%
92.53%
17,103
2007-02-28 2007-03-01 21,686 This is a Flash simulation of the Stargate Atlantis Dial Home Device.
Members (1)
Topic: Simulation
User Interface: Project is a user interface (UI) system
Programming Language: ActionScript
Operating System: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: Developers, End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 3 - Alpha
Download

Project Atlantis
80.81%
92.28%
17,697
2003-10-21 2004-04-11 0 This project intends to develop an open-source 3d RPG settled in Atlantis. At the time of writing this description we were not really sure of exact game stats-for further information, see README. If there is no README, it will be available soon(we hope)
Members (3)
Topic: Role-Playing
User Interface: OpenGL
Translations: German
Programming Language: C++
Operating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes)
License: Other/Proprietary License
Development Status: 1 - Planning
Download

Wandria - Tears In Fate
78.23%
71.87%
64,448
2008-03-24 1970-01-01 0 Wandria - Tears In Fate is a homebrew Rpg coded in C. The Story is currently under development but the games coding progress is starting to show. Public Beta to be released soon.
Members (1)
Topic: Role-Playing
Programming Language: C
Operating System: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms), All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop

Fate of Heroes
78.23%
75.37%
56,431
2005-05-23 1970-01-01 0 Fate of Heroes is simple java based roguelike game (Dungeon in ascii graphics) designed to have clear architecture, be easily extensible and modable and to be fun to be played. Also featuring original world and lots of in game cunstomizability
Members (1)
Topic: Role-Playing, Console-based Games, Turn Based Strategy, Object Oriented, Frameworks
User Interface: Command-line, Java AWT
Translations: English
Programming Language: Java
Operating System: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language), OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL), Other/Proprietary License
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha

Fate of Heroes RTS
78.23%
75.35%
56,473
2003-04-25 1970-01-01 0 Fate of Heroes - Warcrat III - like realtime strategy 3D engine
Members (2)
Topic: Real Time Strategy
User Interface: Win32 (MS Windows)
Translations: Czech, English
Programming Language: C++, C
Operating System: 32-bit MS Windows (95/98), All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 1 - Planning

WebAtlantis
74.23%
64.03%
82,407
2001-09-20 2001-12-05 1,360 Atlantis is Play By Email fantasy game originally written by Russel Wallace in 1993. Web Atlantis is www-based front end to the original Atlantis written in PHP and Perl.
Members (1)
Topic: Turn Based Strategy
User Interface: Web-based
Translations: English
Programming Language: PHP, Perl, C++
Operating System: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 4 - Beta
Download

Atlantis Developers Kit
70.71%
71.24%
65,884
2006-10-30 2007-02-12 387 The Atlantis Developers Kit (ADK) Project has tools and connectors for cross platform development and delivering web services to end users. The ADK includes API libraries for Seaside, SOAP/WSDL parts, BPEL, Pay Pal, ISS.
Services (1)   Members (11)
Topic: Frameworks
User Interface: Project is a templating system, Project is a user interface (UI) system
Translations: English
Programming Language: Delphi/Kylix, Smalltalk, C++
Operating System: 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP), Linux, Solaris, OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language)
License: GNU Library or Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
Intended Audience: Information Technology, Developers
Development Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha
Database Environment: PostgreSQL (pgsql), Project is a network-based DBMS (database system), SQL-based
Download

Atlantis Software
70.71%
76.81%
53,131
2004-03-01 2005-12-21 267 The Atlantis Project for application development was founded because of the growing need to quickly develop high quality applications based on a 1, 2 , 3 or multi-tiered system architecture.
Members (9)
Topic: Code Generators
User Interface: X Window System (X11), Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows), Handheld/Mobile/PDA
Translations: English
Programming Language: Java
Operating System: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language)
License: Apache License V2.0
Intended Audience: Developers
Development Status: 3 - Alpha, 1 - Planning
Download

Make OpenSource pkg for OpenSolaris
63.86%
85.73%
32,673
2008-08-15 1970-01-01 0 The aim of this project is to make available opensource software that are not bundled with opensolaris (Nevada or Indiana). Any Sofware will be build and make as available as pkgadd file. OpenSolaris is available on www.opensolaris.org
Members (1)
Topic: Gnome
User Interface: X Window System (X11)
Translations: French
Programming Language: C
Operating System: Solaris
License: Public Domain
Development Status: 4 - Beta

OpenCertification
63.86%
90.20%
22,444
2007-06-25 1970-01-01 0 The OpenCertification is a project born from the first Workshop on Open Certification in Indianapolis, Indiana in 2006. The goal of the project is to create a community-based and supported certification system for Software Testing and related fields.
Members (2)
Topic: Testing, Testing
Programming Language: Ruby
Operating System: Linux
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Development Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha
Database Environment: MySQL

calcwatch
63.86%
95.34%
10,666
2008-07-20 2008-08-08 43  Development of David Jones' CalcWatch project. see, http://www.calcwatch.com For support, please visit the calcwatch forum at, http://www.calcwatch.com/forum/
Members (3)
Topic: Other/Nonlisted Topic
Programming Language: C
Operating System: Other
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: Advanced End Users
Development Status: 4 - Beta
Download

Icon Collection
63.86%
92.69%
16,746
2001-01-20 2001-07-05 115,835 Dean S. Jones' Icon Collection - available at http://jfa.javalobby.org/projects/icons/index.html (link below).
Members (3)
Topic: Software Development, Graphics
Operating System: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language)
License: BSD License
Intended Audience: Developers
Development Status: 5 - Production/Stable
Download

AltSci3D Manga Director
63.22%
82.86%
39,274
2003-03-10 2003-07-24 388 AltSci3D Manga Director is a open source editor for artists and developers of 3D manga/comics. Using Milkshape3D models and the pathing system, an artist can create a manga similar to Javantea's Fate.
Members (1)
Topic: 3D Rendering, 3D Modeling
User Interface: X Window System (X11)
Translations: English
Programming Language: C++
Operating System: Linux, All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: Developers, End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 4 - Beta
Download

Atlantis Engine
60.61%
65.86%
78,205
2003-08-29 2003-08-30 733 Atlantis - A free MMORPG engine, mainly designed for WIN32 platforms
Members (1)
Topic: Role-Playing
User Interface: Win32 (MS Windows)
Translations: English, German
Programming Language: C++
Operating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 1 - Planning
Download

Pirates and Traders
57.14%
85.91%
32,288
2002-02-15 1970-01-01 0 This is PBEM (Play By E-Mail) multiplayer strategy game development project. Game will be text based and will look similar to Atlantis and Rise Of Heroes. It will be developed in english and latvian language.
Members (1)
Topic:
Development Status: 7 - Inactive

Atlantis Operating System
57.14%
91.01%
20,595
2003-11-05 2007-05-20 1,938 AtlantisOS - An operating system designed from scratch, implemented without using older code and made to be the best
Members (2)
Topic: Operating System Kernels, Installation/Setup
Translations: English
Programming Language: C, Assembly, C++
Operating System: Other
License: Public Domain
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop, Developers, System Administrators, Information Technology, Other Audience, Science/Research
Development Status: 3 - Alpha
Download

Magellan-Client
57.14%
98.18%
4,180
2006-08-04 2008-10-05 2,499 The Magellan Client is basicly a GUI for the pbem game eressea but can be used for other pbems based on "atlantis" too.
Members (9)
Topic: Role-Playing, Turn Based Strategy
User Interface: Command-line, Java Swing
Translations: German, English
Programming Language: Java
Operating System: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: Other Audience
Development Status: 5 - Production/Stable
Download

Junes
55.88%
71.40%
65,526
2008-03-24 2008-05-06 142 "Junes opintoputkessa" (Junes in study tube, literal translation) is a board game of student life and career. It is not a perfect remake, but is very much in the spirit of the legendary Sierra's game Jones in the Fast Lane.
Members (1)
Topic: Board Games
User Interface: Java Swing
Translations: Finnish, English
Programming Language: Java
Operating System: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 3 - Alpha
Download
Digger_Jones
55.88%
70.05%
68,623
2002-10-10 2003-06-10 93 kylix(3)-version of the old classic game -boulder dash-, include jump and run elements.
Members (1)
Topic: Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
User Interface: KDE, Win32 (MS Windows)
Translations: German
Programming Language: Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal
Operating System: Linux, 32-bit MS Windows (95/98), All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Development Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha
Download
gnuo
55.88%
79.33%
47,357
2002-10-29 1970-01-01 0 A freely available clone of the excellent molecular modelling program "O" from Alwyn Jones.
Members (1)
Topic: Bio-Informatics, Chemistry, Emacs, Non-Linear Editor, Information Analysis, 3D Modeling
User Interface: KDE, Gnome
Translations: English, Esperanto
Programming Language: C, C++, Lisp, Perl
Operating System: Linux, All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: Science/Research, Healthcare Industry, Information Technology, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 1 - Planning

Fate, Flow And Transformation Engine
54.75%
49.12%
116,556
2008-01-15 1970-01-01 0 FATE accepts or finds data to transform and forwards the data to a destination. FATE can perform various kinds of transformations (XSLT, template engines) and supports multiple transport protocols (HTTP, local filesystem).
Members (1)
Topic: Workflow
Programming Language: Java
License: Apache License V2.0
Intended Audience: System Administrators, Developers
Development Status: 1 - Planning

Atlantis Poker Library and Game
50.51%
57.93%
96,389
2005-06-14 1970-01-01 0 Atlantis Poker is a poker library for creating poker software. The library is being used as the backend foundation for a single player poker game.
Members (2)
Topic: Card Games, Library, Artificial Intelligence
Translations: English
Programming Language: C++
Operating System: 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP), All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes), Linux
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: Developers, End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha

Illias - Atlantis
50.00%
39.38%
138,871
2006-05-16 1970-01-01 0 Illias-Atlantis is a fork of the 4.0.10 line of original Atlantis from Geoff Dunbar modified for the Game of Illias-Atlantis.
Members (1)
Topic: Turn Based Strategy
User Interface: Console/Terminal
Translations: English
Programming Language: C++
Operating System: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: Other Audience
Development Status: 4 - Beta
Database Environment: Flat-file

Atlantis Installer
50.00%
71.29%
65,778
2006-09-05 2006-09-10 452 This project is designed for installing PHP-GTK2 applications onto a users system as an alternative to using PEAR. However theoreticly, it can install anything.
Members (1)
Topic: Installation/Setup
User Interface: GTK+
Programming Language: PHP
Operating System: All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes), All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: Developers
Development Status: 4 - Beta
Download

Atlantis Components for Lazarus
49.49%
46.72%
122,061
2007-08-13 1970-01-01 0 Le projet Atlantis est une collection de composants et de bibliothèques pour Lazarus. The Atlantis project is a collection of components and libraries for Lazarus.
Members (1)
Topic: Debuggers, Build Tools, Compilers, Object Oriented
User Interface: Other toolkit, X Window System (X11), Carbon (Mac OS X), Win32 (MS Windows)
Translations: English, French
Programming Language: Pascal, Object Pascal
Operating System: All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes), All BSD Platforms (FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD/Apple Mac OS X), All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms)
License: GNU Library or Lesser General Public License (LGPL), Mozilla Public License 1.1 (MPL 1.1)
Intended Audience: Developers
Development Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha

Jones 2005
48.39%
36.42%
145,646
2005-11-16 1970-01-01 0  Jones 2005 is an modern adaptation/re-creation of Sierra On-Line's classic game "Jones in the Fast Lane".
Members (1)
Topic: Board Games, Simulation, Turn Based Strategy
User Interface: Win32 (MS Windows)
Translations: English
Programming Language: Visual Basic
Operating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)
License: Public Domain
Intended Audience: Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 1 - Planning
Database Environment: ODBC, Microsoft Access

brickoak-math-tools
47.90%
67.60%
74,225
2003-10-31 2005-08-16 28 Brickoak is a collection of mathematical tools and programs (written in eiffel). It contails a tool to calculate polynomial knot invariants (jones polynomial, ...),an embryo of a multidimensional database , and an embryo of an interpreter.
Members (1)
Download

Atlantis PBEM Strategy Game
43.30%
38.81%
140,181
2006-04-05 1970-01-01 0 Atlantis is a multi-player computer moderated strategic fantasy game, often played via email. Atlantis was begun by Russell Wallace who developed and ran the first game. Further developement was performed by Geoff Dunbar(v2 & v4),Joseph Traub(v4 & v5)
Members (1)
Topic: Role-Playing, Turn Based Strategy
User Interface: Command-line
License: GNU Library or Lesser General Public License (LGPL), GNU General Public License (GPL), Public Domain
Intended Audience: Developers
Development Status: 1 - Planning, 2 - Pre-Alpha, 3 - Alpha, 4 - Beta, 5 - Production/Stable
Database Environment: XML-based

Atlantis/Anduna Play-by-e-mail host
42.86%
61.38%
88,466
2000-06-15 2002-05-29 971 Host Programm for a play-by-e-mail game. Generates turn reports for the players from their moves, which they send in via e-mail. The game is turn-based, and runs on a reactangular grid of regions. Every unit can have individual names and descriptions.
Members (5)
Topic: Role-Playing, Turn Based Strategy
Translations: German
Programming Language: C++, Perl
Operating System: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop, Developers
Development Status: 4 - Beta
Download

Stargate Atlantis Multiplayer Simulator
42.86%
62.28%
86,418
2008-06-29 1970-01-01 0 This irregular game tries to fuse the MMO world and the simulator's feeling. You control a Lantean city, one of the some in the Pegasus Galaxy or in the Milky Way.Build your own fleet using the three ZPM's and the planet's resources.
Members (1)
Topic: Simulations, Simulation, Role-Playing
User Interface: Framebuffer
Programming Language: PHP, ActionScript
Operating System: All BSD Platforms (FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD/Apple Mac OS X), OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms), All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), 64-bit MS Windows
License: Common Public License 1.0, GNU General Public License (GPL)
Development Status: 1 - Planning
Database Environment: MySQL

Zugator - Ein graphischer Klient
42.86%
60.57%
90,327
2001-09-12 2002-05-01 5 Graphical client for email-games like GermanAtlantis, Anduna and other Atlantis-clones. The first release will be a map-viewing-tool for Anduna (sourceforge.net/projects/atlantispbem) and other PbEM\'s with square-based maps. Prerelease coded in Perl.
Members (2)
Topic: Turn Based Strategy, Role-Playing
User Interface: X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X)
Translations: German
Programming Language: Java, Perl
Operating System: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: Developers, End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha
Download

OpenRPG
39.91%
52.32%
109,240
2008-07-12 1970-01-01 0 O OpenRPG é um GameMode de SA-MP criado por Matheus Bonela e Jones "Matraka" Nathan Sperandio, o primeiro totalmente aberto, disponibilizado sob a licença GPL. Criado com o intuito de ser o GameMode "base" para todos os RPG's criados no Brasil.
Members (1)
Topic: Other/Nonlisted Topic, Role-Playing
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 1 - Planning

High Adventure
39.51%
53.36%
106,844
2002-05-16 2003-05-11 193 You have been targed by evil forces. You must investigate these forces in order to determine their source and the reasons behind them. The fate of the world depends on you, welcome to High Adventure!
Members (5)

Download
Fate's Origin
39.51%
56.10%
100,562
2006-03-17 2006-03-25 85 This is based on the mirage source 3.0.7 The final goal is a 3d/2d mmorpg with no npcs, completly player based.
Members (1)
Topic: Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
User Interface: Win32 (MS Windows)
Programming Language: Visual Basic
License: Public Domain
Intended Audience: Developers
Development Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha
Database Environment: ODBC, MySQL

Download
Hand of Fate
39.12%
36.61%
145,229
2005-11-29 1970-01-01 0 Hand of Fate is a DOOM II mod using the zDoom engine. Its primary weapons are hands, many of the sprites have been replaced and or spliced, all of the levels are new, and most of the graphics are changed. This is a project of Headless Games.
Members (1)
Topic: First Person Shooters
User Interface: Win32 (MS Windows)
Translations: English
Operating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 4 - Beta

XAtlantis
35.71%
54.90%
103,320
2000-08-23 2000-08-24 285 This Project is dedicated to the Development of a new PBeM host based on the Atlantis-Style PBeM hosts.
Members (2)
Topic: Turn Based Strategy
Programming Language: C
Operating System: MS-DOS, Linux, 32-bit MS Windows (95/98), All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes)
License: Other/Proprietary License
Intended Audience: Developers
Development Status: 4 - Beta
Download

SangaMonitor
31.93%
46.56%
122,432
2007-08-04 1970-01-01 0 Sangamonitor gathers pollution data (Ozone, PM2.6, Sulphur Dioxide and Carbon Monoxide) from all publicly available air monitors in Indiana. It works by spidering the IDEM website and could readily be adapted to your state (just ask!)
Members (1)
Topic: Ecosystem Sciences, Earth Sciences
User Interface: Tk
Programming Language: Python
Operating System: OS X, All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes), 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: Science/Research
Development Status: 5 - Production/Stable

Life in a Bottle
31.93%
45.12%
125,731
2007-05-03 1970-01-01 0 Life in a Bottle is a simulation/board game based on Sierra's 'Jones in the Fast Lane'. The game simulates life choices people make in careers and education. It is designed to be extensible with new locations, educational achievements and career paths
Members (1)
Topic: Simulation, Board Games
User Interface: Java Swing
Translations: English
Programming Language: Java
Operating System: WinXP
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha
Database Environment: Microsoft Access, XML-based

Mystick Domination
31.61%
46.80%
121,872
2007-08-17 1970-01-01 0 Mystick Domination card game. Each player represents a power Mystick who attempts to control all the power in the world while preventing other Mysticks from doing the same. Players make fate draws into their Mystick crosses using Tarot decks.
Members (1)
Topic: Card Games
User Interface: Java Swing
Programming Language: Java
Operating System: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha

Daisy
31.61%
46.49%
123,204
2007-05-22 1970-01-01 0 Daisy is a mechanistic field scale agro-ecological crop/soil/atmosphere simulation model, prediction the fate of energy, water, carbon, nitrogen, and pesticides for both production and environmental use.
Members (1)
Topic: Earth Sciences
User Interface: Command-line, Qt, X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
Translations: English
Programming Language: C, C#, C++
Operating System: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms), All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes), All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), MinGW/MSYS (MS Windows), Cygwin (MS Windows)
License: GNU General Public License (GPL), GNU Library or Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
Intended Audience: Developers, Advanced End Users, Government, Science/Research
Development Status: 5 - Production/Stable

Multilanguage Atlantis
30.30%
32.10%
155,541
2005-03-20 1970-01-01 0 This project will provide a set of scripts to allow the translation of the orders and results files for the Atlantis pbem game to any language.
Members (1)
Topic: Turn Based Strategy
User Interface: Console/Terminal
Translations: Spanish
Programming Language: Perl
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Development Status: 1 - Planning

Ceraan
28.57%
45.13%
126,334
2007-02-28 1970-01-01 0 This project is a complete redesign of the atlantis 4.0.10-based tarmellion project. We will use Java instead of C++, a my-sql Database to store data, XML for Client/Server Data-exchange and ruleset definitions.
Members (2)
Topic: Role-Playing, Turn Based Strategy
User Interface: Web-based
Translations: English
Programming Language: C#, Java
Operating System: WinXP, Linux
License: Public Domain
Intended Audience: Developers, Advanced End Users
Development Status: 1 - Planning
Database Environment: XML-based, SQL-based, MySQL

Utopia For All
27.66%
38.01%
142,010
2006-02-22 1970-01-01 0 As humans we have the freedom to choose our fate. To date we are pawns of greed and fear, and victims of disorganization and ignorance. Supply-side economics puts the cart before the horse. It is time to prove we are truly civilized and reverse all that.
Members (1)

Atlantis Java
25.25%
29.81%
160,787
2004-11-19 1970-01-01 0 This is based on the Atlantis rule set and data. It is a complete rewrite from the ground up in Java.
Members (1)

FreeJones
23.95%
31.09%
157,860
2005-01-30 1970-01-01 0 FreeJones is a play-a-like of the once so famous game "Jones in the fast lane", developed and released by Sierra for DOS in 1991. FreeJones aims to give you the feel of the original game while adding many new features.
Members (1)
Topic: Board Games, Turn Based Strategy
Programming Language: Python
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 1 - Planning

Strange Worlds pbem
17.86%
28.15%
164,596
2004-08-22 1970-01-01 0 Atlantis inspired play by email game
Members (5)
Topic: Turn Based Strategy
User Interface: Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows)
Translations: German, English
Programming Language: C#
Operating System: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language), 32-bit MS Windows (95/98), All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)
Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 3 - Alpha

Atlantibots
14.29%
20.37%
182,428
2003-07-01 1970-01-01 0 A project for the development of bots and scripts. An Atlantibot automates part, or all, of the process of order generation in the Atlantis fantasy, Play By eMail game (PBeM). e.g. Mapping and sentry monitoring. Working towards fully automated factions.
Members (4)
Topic: Turn Based Strategy
User Interface: X Window System (X11), Handheld/Mobile/PDA, Win32 (MS Windows)
Translations: English
Programming Language: Java, C++, Python
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Intended Audience: Developers, End Users/Desktop
Development Status: 1 - Planning, 2 - Pre-Alpha

tarmellion
12.50%
18.92%
185,746
2003-04-11 1970-01-01 0 Tarmellion is a branch from the atlantis 4.0.10i source, designed to enable a more complex world with increased rpg style elements.
Members (7)

Overlord PBEM game
4.46%
6.32%
214,616
2001-06-14 1970-01-01 0 Overlord PBEM game project devoted to re-creating strategy/RPG PBEM Atlantis-like game "Overlord", originaly designed by Vincent Archer. The purpose of the project is to create set of code and documentation enabling free and and easy overlord games run
Members (9)
Topic: Turn Based Strategy
Translations: English
Programming Language: C++

--
Alejandro Rene "El Corrector Empedernido" Fernandez Blanco
http://technopolios.blogspot.com/

¿Conoces algún sitio del gobierno de tu País que no respete los
Estándares Web? Reportalo con sus datos (País, Estado / Provincia,
Ciudad, Organismo y de quién depende), en
http://technopolios.blogspot.com/2008/08/sitios-web-gubernamentales-y-estndares.html