[Musix-usuarios] Soporte técnico pro chat en el IRC

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Mie Mar 5 17:26:17 CET 2008

Hola, este creo que es un buen ejemplo de lo que podemos lograr en el
IRC dándole la bienvenida a nuevos usuarios:

--> musix (n=musix en 80-218-239-77.dclient.hispeed.ch) ha entrado en
#musix
<musix> hello
<marcos> hello musix
<marcos> are you from china?
<musix> no, Im from Switzerland
<marcos> :S
<marcos> .ch is from switzerland?
<musix> why?
<musix> yes
<marcos> Ah, Ok ;)
<marcos> what are you doing?
<musix> confederation helvetica = Switzerland
<marcos> wow: never listened to this name, thanks
<musix> Im trying to fix my soundcard because its not working with
musix (yet)
<marcos> ouch
<marcos> what sound card do you have?
<musix> its not working on my macbook and on my desktop either
<marcos> it does work with another GNU/Linux distros?
<musix> never tried. Its my first experience
<marcos> Ok... I know that the macbook hardware works with the linux
kernel
<marcos> and so, with the drivers
<marcos> but, maybe, you will have to try another specialized distro
for macbook
<musix> there are specialized distrobutions?
<marcos> there should be. I know that the Ututo team made it's distro
work with a macbook
<marcos> but the distro is not out for the moment
<marcos> enter distrowatch.com and look for an specialized distro
<marcos> or look at google: macbook linux
<marcos> From Musix, maybe you can build a new cuting edge kernel and
get support for all the hardware
<musix> In fact I was surprised and glad to find a linux knoppix
distro thats made for music and arts, thats why I tried to get it
work on my computers.
<marcos> yes... Musix is very complete
<marcos> and, into the desktop PC, ¿what soundcard do you have?
<musix> So theres no easy way for a newbe to config the soundcarte?
<marcos> Ok, lets see
<musix> its a nvidia... would have to look for the exact definition of
the card
<marcos> when the system boots, and ask you if the sample sound
sounds, you replied No, ok?
<musix> It doesnt ask this question when it boots...
<musix> just got on the desktop
<marcos> Ok, if you dont listen to the music example, just reply NO
<marcos> then, the alsaconf dialog must be shown ¿it did?
<musix> one moment plz
<marcos> (i guess you are using musix from the desktop PC now ¿arent
you?)
<marcos> ok... thats fine.
<musix> (yes thats right)
<marcos> ok
<marcos> You can launch the soundcard config from a root console, or
from a normal user konsole, just type: sudo alsaconf
<musix> I got an error "no sound modules found"
<marcos> what program tells you this?
<marcos> Xmms?
<musix> soundcardconfig
<musix> Sound configuration Utility 0.57
<marcos> forget about this utility
<marcos> it's a too old one
<musix> ok. Its forgotten
<marcos> just open a konsole (terminal)
<marcos> and type: sudo alsaconf
<musix> a moment plz
<marcos> :)
<musix> you have to be really patient with me ;D
<musix> ok I managed it
<marcos> and...
<musix> still klicking ok... havent finished yet
<marcos> ok
<musix> I really dont know what it did or dried to do... but lets see
<marcos> at least it should tell you what soundcard do you have
<musix> that it did
<musix> nvidia corporation CK804 AC97 Audi Controller
<marcos> it should work
<musix> omg... ouch that hurt... a got a huge blast of sound... but
now it works
<musix> great!
<marcos> :D
<musix> thanks very much!
<marcos> well.... you have a lot of mixers (you are welcome)
<marcos> maybe, kmix you will find it similar to a windows mixer
<marcos> ¿are you using a CD or DVD of Musix?
<musix> DVD
<marcos> Ok, the DVD does not installs fine for now, into the HD. If
you want to install Musix on the HD, use a CD: Musix 1.0 R2 stable or
Musix 1.0 R3 test5 on CD
<marcos> But, sure, you can play with the DVD a lot
<marcos> and the CD has all the audio tools a normal user would need
--
     `&'
      #    Marcos Guglielmetti, co-director de

"Es que no me tienen paciencia."

http://es.wikiquote.org/wiki/El_Chavo_del_Ocho