[Musix-usuarios] Fwd: [LAD] LAC 2008: live online Now!

Hernán Ordiales hordiales en gmail.com
Vie Feb 29 14:04:58 CET 2008

para ver/oir las charlas y participar desde aca (via chat)
también estan/estaran (empezaron ayer y terminan el domingo) para
descargar aca: http://lac2008.khm.de/

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <eric en zhevny.com>
 Date: Feb 28, 2008 8:50 AM
 Subject: [LAD] LAC 2008: live online Now!
 To: linux-audio-dev en lists.linuxaudio.org

 The 6th annual Linux Audio Conference has begun in Cologne, Germany. It
  runs today through March 2nd, 2008. As with each previous year this
  year's conference is streamed live over the internet in ogg theora via
  icecast. The stream status page can be found at:
  http://lac.linuxaudio.org

  This year we are in the unique situation of having a Gigabit link
  donated by CITIZENMEDIA: http://www.ist-citizenmedia.org/ They have
  asked us to use up as much of their bandwidth as we can so they can see
  how well the link performs.  Please forward this information widely so
  we can help them out.

  This year the core team, Joern Nettingsmeier and myself, are recruiting
  volunteers to spread the workload. To that end we have set up a mailing
  list and irc channel to coordinate our efforts. If you are here in
  Cologne for the conference please consider joining us. If you are not
  coming, please enjoy the fruits of our labors by watching the streams
  and participating via irc.

  general conference chat:  #lac2008 on irc.freenode.net
  stream team tech talk:    #lac2008-tech on irc.freenode.net

  Thanks,
  LAC streamteam

Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar