[Musix-usuarios] Linux audio tutorials released online

hordia hordiales en gmail.com
Jue Feb 28 14:56:44 CET 2008

 Enviado por hordia a través de Google Reader: Pau Arumi: Linux audio
tutorials released online vía Planet CLAM de parumi el 23/02/08

A couple of years ago, Pau Guillamet and I wrote a series of tutorials
on Linux audio tools for the mainstream Spanish magazine Personal
Computer & Internet.
Well, after all this time the tutorials finally see the light!

Actually, I had the editors permission to release it online from some
time ago; but this last week I had the perfect excuse to work on its
formatting (using wiko, of course) since I gave a seminar on this topic
at the esmuc. A seminar that, by the way, I enjoyed very much giving,
and I wouldn't mind repeating the experience!

Indeed, some applications -Ardour specially I'd dare say- have changed
a lot during this lapse of time. And other apps have not change that
much. Anyway I hope it can be of some use to people willing to
introduce themselves to the power or the Linux audio tools.

Comments on the tutorials can go as comments of this blog.

Enjoy!

Cosas que puedes hacer desde aquí:
- Subscribirse a Planet CLAM con Google Reader
- Empieza a utilizar Google Reader para mantenerte al día fácilmente de
todos tus sitios favoritos.