[Musix-usuarios] Re: Source file corrupted (alguien tiene problemas para descargar Musix?)

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Lun Jul 9 19:05:06 CEST 2007

Hola John Stewart Socha:
 | Here's a screen shot of the error I get.
 |
 | John

There is something odd in the name of the file the screenshot shows:

MusixGNU+Linux1.0r2_Stable2.iso.part

The iso must be:

MusixGNU+Linux1.0r2_Stable.iso

or:

MusixGNU+Linux1.0r2_Stable.iso.part

Someone has this problem too?

What about this link?

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu+linux-distros/ututo-e/MusixGNU+Linux1.0r2_Stable.iso

Alguien tiene problemas para descargar el Live-CD de Musix?

--
     `&'
      #    Marcos Guglielmetti, co-director de

You see things; and you say 'Why?';
But I dream things that never were;