[Musix-usuarios] Actitudes de usuarios nuevos desconocidos: a veces ni se molestan en pedir ayuda:

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Mar Abr 10 23:38:08 CEST 2007

http://proclaimation.blogspot.com/2007/04/testing-waters.html

"Proclaimational Information
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
  testing the waters...
I am testing (still) more linux distro. 'dynebolic' is now at 2.4.2 but the
video part does not work. It's usually due to the distro using xorg and I'm
using ati/nvidia cards. I tried version 1.4.1 and it worked. tried 'video
linux'(again) and it works pretty good but installing to a hard drive
crashed. 'Musix+GNU linux' works pretty good but version 0.99 crashed after
installing onto hard drive. version 0.791b worked good but it won't even
attempt the hard drive install. But it runs pretty fast from the cdrom
drive.'pnut linux' runs good and desktop is fast but crashes.
This weekend, I'll be filming the epads video tutorial-one for access TV and
the other for youtube.  ¶ 11:46 AM "

Es llamativo... es como si esta persona no supiera que existe todo un grupo de
gente queriendo ayudar...

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre

«No te tomes en serio nada que no te haga reír» [un amigo de E. Galeano]
... tampoco sigas al pie de la letra ninguna de estas frases...