[Musix-usuarios] Ayuda a un usuario en inglés , please

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Lun Jun 26 21:17:22 CEST 2006

Re: [Musix-users] Problems with 0.49
De: "julien bodd" <julien.lociuro en gmail.com>
  Para: musix-users en lists.ourproject.org
  Fecha: 26/06/06 17:29

 Hello,

with the knxinstaller I finally ran into the same problems again..

I performed the steps, you Marco, told me.

It indeeds seems to be a KDE/DCOP problem.

When I log as root, it is the same, 50% of the times I cannot log into KDE,
and those times rosegarden and kile (a kde frontend for latex) don't work at
all.

I launched rosegarden from a terminal, and it says at the end :

kdeinit: Shutting down running client.
---------------------------------
It looks like dcopserver is already running. If you are sure
 that it is not already running, remove /home/julien/.DCOPserver_julien__0
and start dcopserver again.
---------------------------------

KDE Daemon (kded) already running.

(In that case, the rosegarden logo window appears and get stuck
in "initializing")

So I rm -rf /home/julien/.DCOP* , rm -rf /root/.DCOP* and the same for .ICE*
and launched again rosegarden. In that case it says :

/usr/X11R6/bin/iceauth:  creating new authority
file /home/julien/.ICEauthority

and get stuck there. So I ctrl-c and renew the cmd and I get :

kdeinit: Shutting down running client.

and it gets stuck there.  (without any logo window)

Attention ! in the last step it does not get always stuck..if once it gets
unstuck..then it will never get stuck again it that session.

Anyway, "kile" does not work at all.

Any idea ?

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre