[Musix-usuarios] "This is (IMHO) the best 'out of the box' system for musicians yet"

Jorge Salgueiro jorge.salgueiro en gmail.com
Lun Jun 19 14:20:42 CEST 2006

2006/6/18, Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica en gmail.com>:

> From:
> http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=138416
>
> "Musix GNU+Linux:(this one was mentioned quite a while ago by someone
> here;
> Thank you for the great tip, whoever that was!
> This is (IMHO) the best 'out of the box' system for musicians yet; Based
> on
> knoppix, you can test the live CD version to see how you like it.
> It has everything you will need to make music in a variety of ways, and
> everythign works straight away!!! for those who have fumbled their way
> through a couple of Linux installations, you will know what i added three
> exclamation points to that Very Happy
> Musix is what i have installed now; I would have liked to keep SuSe, but
> Musix
> was just a bit more up my alley, because of all the perfectly installed
> and
> configured music stuff. Even has three different trackers!
> Oh, and Ardour too. And Rosegarden. And.... just more stuff than you can
> imagine. And it uses APT, so getting new apps should be a breeze. I
> haven't
> needed to yet Very Happy

es más "should be an etch" (bromita mala...)

Anyway, I really hope this helps. I have had a LOT of trial and error stuff
> with Linux - i have never been particularly technically adept when it
> comes
> to Linux; more of a fumbling dim-wit, really Laughing So, when i found
> these
> three worked easily, with no mess, easy as Windows... well, i had to
> share,
> for the good of other hopelessly right-brained people like myself. Very
> Happy
>
> cheers all.
> Here's to eXT on GNU/Linux!!!
> -gabriel"
>

> --
> Marcos Guglielmetti
> * Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre
> * Descarga el CD de Musix: (www.musix.org.ar) (www.pc-musica.com.ar/musix)
> * Videos, programas y otras cosas en:
> ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix/
> * Reporte de errores a:
> https://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php?title=Problemas-Bugs
> *IRC: #musix channel on freenode

Um abraço. Jorge Salgueiro
Use GNU/Linux: free culture for a free society