[Musix-usuarios] Traverso, I have troubles to install it

juan Pablo Sastre sastrejuanpablo en yahoo.com.ar
Jue Jul 6 20:09:10 CEST 2006

Hi!
first that everything I must recognize the concerted effort to develop this
great, and nice-looking software.

I`m Musix user http://www.musix.org.ar/en/index.html (english translation), a
distro developed for musicians and sound technician, take a look, and you
will see a GNU/Linux distro to easy-to-use.
I have tried to install it, but I have not been able to obtain it.
I have added the repositorys as it mentioned it in the web-page, with no
result.
What can I do to fix it? I mean, to install it.

I apologise about my english; that needs to much practice.

Kind Regards

--
Juan Pablo

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam