[Musix-usuarios] Re: 2.6.19.1-rt15

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Vie Dic 15 22:46:43 CET 2006

Hola Tapani Räikkönen:
> Available from http://linux.ilmainen.net/musix/ now if someone wants to
> test it. It replaces previous -rt14 version.
>
> -tapsa-

Thanks Tapsa, I will test it today or tomorrow.

By the way.

Today I was testing Musix 0.79b15 along with the 2.6.15.4-rt kernel (from
you), and I discovered that if I did not booted Musix with the dma cheatcode,
jack produces tooo much xruns: odd! I dont know why it could be possible.

But, when I boot with "musix dma" it works perfectly (and that's ok, because
all the musix's users know that they must boot it like this). Maybe the DMA
thing enables another kernel issues, I dont know.

Well, I will test the new 2.6.19.1-rt15

Does it has the patch tha Ingo Molnar proposed?

Regards,

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre