[Musix-usuarios] propuesta para tomar los paquetes desde Ubuntu

Alejandro Fernández Blanco alejandrorfb en yahoo.com
Lun Ago 7 00:18:29 CEST 2006

 --- Marcos Guglielmetti escribió:

> Una pregunta
>
> 	¿qué pasaría si en lugar de tomar los paquetes desde
> Debian/Testing/unstable como estoy haciendo, y como está
> planificado llegar a stable/etch en diciembre, los tomara de la
> próxima estable de Ubuntu?
>
> ¿Tendríamos teóricamente un sistema más estable en poco tiempo?
>
> ¿Si tomara siempre los paquetes desde el próximo Ubuntu estable,
> ¿habría más estabilidad en el sistema Musix?
>
> Además en ese caso dejaríamos al usuario en una situación menos
> compleja a la hora de actualizar su distro, y con cosas que
> funcionan mejor ¿no?
>
> Por ejemplo, estos son los repositorios del próximo Ubuntu estable:
>
> # Repositorios de Ubuntu Edgy
> #deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu edgy-security main
> # deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu edgy-security main
> #deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu edgy-security universe
> # deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu edgy-security universe
> deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy main
> deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy universe
>
> Probé de realizar un apt-get dist-upgrade dejando habilitados
> solamente esos repositorios de Ubuntu, y la cosa en teoría
> marcharía bien, aún no lo hice, sólo en teoría, actualizaría todo
> esto:

Hola Comunidad.

Si se usara Ubuntu como base Musix podría llegar a contener paquetes
non-free según se explica en
http://libertonia.escomposlinux.org/story/2004/9/27/133232/148

y los paquetes no son siempre compatibles, por ejemplo el Juego La
batalla por Wesnoth (fíjense las partes de Ubuntu y Debian):

http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/WesnothBinariesLinux (lo copio por si
alguien tiene cerrado el puerto 80):

Debian
apt-get install wesnoth or
aptitude install wesnoth
Official packages (enlace)
Wesnoth 1.0 backport for Sarge (enlace)
===> about this backport, maybe an issue with an unresolvable
dependancy, the "ttf-dejavu" package which is required but does not
belong to sarge main archive. If someone could confirm ? [ 4 october
2005 ]This package is required but it is in backports for sarge
"deb http://www.backports.org/debian/ sarge-backports main" and works
without any problems [24.05.2006].

====> 8 October: adding

deb http://ftp.tr.debian.org/debian/ unstable main
deb-src http://ftp.tr.debian.org/debian/ unstable main
to /etc/apt/sources.list,

Package: wesnoth
Pin: version 1.0-1sarge*
Pin-Priority: 1001

Package: wesnoth-data
Pin: version 1.0-1sarge*
Pin-Priority: 1001

Package: *
Pin: release a=stable
Pin-Priority: 700

Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 650

Package: *
Pin: release a=unstable
Pin-Priority: 600
to /etc/apt/preferences and then installing ttf-dejavu with

apt-get install -t unstable ttf-dejavu
worked for me ;-)

Compiling
If you want to install the latest Development version you may have to
compile it yourself. See Compiling Wesnoth.

To install the dependencies : aptitude install libsdl1.2-dev
libsdl-image1.2-dev libsdl-mixer1.2-dev libsdl-net1.2-dev
libfreetype6-dev

Remains one package : libintl which isn't in the Debian packages
database, but I think you can install it by

aptitude install gettext

If someone may confirm that ... (Confirmed under Ubuntu 6.06 LTS but
make sure that g++ and make are installed too.)

To compile it : If you have already installed and older version of
wesnoth, uninstall it by :

aptitude purge wesnoth

Note that will remove all your wesnoth configuration. Then, download
the source by wget, or your internet navigator. Save it in the
/usr/src directory. Now, it's very easy :

----------------------------------
|cd /usr/src                     |
|tar -xvzf wesnoth-1.x.x.tar.gz  |
|cd wesnoth-1.x.x                |
|./configure                     |
|make                            |
|make install                    |
----------------------------------

You may have more information about this part in the Compiling
Wesnoth page.

Ubuntu
Battle for Wesnoth 1.0.1-1 is included in Ubuntu Dapper's universe
collection. This is the latest stable release. As this is not the
latest version, Breezy users will need to do one of the following to
obtain the latest version:

Upgrade to the Dapper Drake, or
Use the Breezy-Backports repository,
Use an unofficial repository, or
Build from the source per Debian above, or
Use the generic binary for GNU/Linux found on the Download page.
Of these options, the final one is most likely the easiest at this
time, while building from source is the most reliable.

See the Ubuntu Starter Guide's (enlace roto) section on adding the
universe repositories.

Do not attempt to install the debian package and associated
dependencies using dpkg as you will break your environment!

Compiling
If you choose to build the source you should add the a flag to
configure to ensure your installation puts the data in the same place
as the official installation path:

|cd /usr/src                               |
|tar -xvzf wesnoth-1.x.x.tar.gz            |
|cd wesnoth-1.x.x                          |
|./configure --datadir=/usr/share/games ...|
|make                                      |
|sudo make install                         |

Hay más info en:
http://www.google.com.ar/linux?hl=es&q=Debian+vs+UBuntu+binarios&meta=

--
Alejandro Rene "El Corrector Empedernido" Fernandez Blanco

Fecha Definitiva para el Segundo Festival Latinoamericano de
Instalación de SOftware Libre (FLISOL 2006): 25/3/2006

Apodos (por el look =) ):
"El Stallman Platense" (autor Paolo "Mojo" Stancato),
Jesucristo,
El "Che" Guevara,
........ Bin ........... (arabe mundialmente famoso desde el 11-S-2001)
Charles Manson

Buscando a Adrian "el Chueco" Suar para hacer las 5 películas:
Localizado en Polka Producciones.

Miembro de PLUG (Argentina).
www.plug.org.ar
Petitorio contra el Programa de Malversacion miPC
http://www.petitiononline.com/noamipc1/

Coordinador General del I FLISOL La Plata
http://www.installfest.net/Argentina