[Musix-users] Help with translations

Jerzy Gładczenko ijglad at gazeta.pl
Mon Jun 27 20:43:25 CEST 2011

Dear Ariel

Thanks for the new updater script and instructions.
Sorry to write but I was unable to unzip the file in question in my Musix2
live. I have tried to unzip/untar  file by other means in Windows system,
but the resulting file was not recognized when trying to copy the script as
per your instructions.
I must frankly admit, that I am not versatile in sudo commands, thus the
results were quite often poor.
I would need very exact and detailed instructions in this case.
Alternatively if I can ask for a preference to make available the download
of Musix3 beta live usb for testing purposes, all problems would be solved.

Your kind advice will be much appreciated.

Best regards

Jerzy