[Musix-users] USB Recording Adapters

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 14:57:42 CEST 2007

I am looking for a USB Recording adapter and I was wondering if anybody is using the the M-Audio FastTrack Pro or the M-Audio Audio Audiophile USB.  I need to record both sound and MIDI, but not necessarily at the same time.

How about the M-Audio Transit or Jam Lab for  recording audio?  Is anybody using one of the Midisport or Uno models from M-Audio?  If you have other recommendations for a reasonably priced interface, I would like to  hear about your experience with it.

Thank you for your replies.

-=cybersean3000 at yahoo.com=-