[Musix-users] Drum Soundfonts by James Stone

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Fri May 25 23:23:12 CEST 2007

http://www.to11.org/lau_drum_soundfonts/

Drum Soundfonts by James Stone

 Samples created by Machinae Supremacy

mdk_bass_snare.tar.bz2 - 2.3M
 mdk_cymbals.tar.bz2 - 20M
 mdk_hihat.tar.bz2 - 10M
 mdk_kit.tar.bz2 - 8.4M

 cat README_soundfont
I created this soundfont from the free samples put on the Web by Machinae
Supremacy. You are free to use or deconstruct this soundfont as you see fit,
with no restrictions.

If you find this useful, please let me know. Also I would appreciate it if
this
soundfont is given credit where it is used, although this is not an absolute
requirement. The original notice from the Machinae Supremacy sample directory
is contained in the file readme.txt.

James Stone
jamesmstone at gmail.com

cat readme.txt
This is the MDK (Machinae supremacy Drum Kit) sample pack, version 1.0.
You may use as you see fit, royalty free.

¿these samples are really free as in freedom licenced?

If so, it would be nice to make some hydrogen drumkits with layers...

--
     `&'
      #           Marcos Guglielmetti