[Musix-users] Musix 0.99 Master Plan & Pending Tasks

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 18:11:58 CET 2007

El Sáb 27 Ene 2007 21:48, Michael escribió:
> Hi,
>   What kind of help do you need  ??

Many tasks, as instance, the Kernel testing

See:
http://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php?title=Testear_los_nuevos_kernels_que_compila_Tapani_R%C3%A4ikk%C3%B6nen_para_Musix_0.99

>   I'm not very good at translating. But
> will offered help....

Fine, wait a few minutes till I translate the Pending tasks list at:
http://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php/Musix099-english_tasks

> Also I took a real close look at all the options
> Musix has to offer and all I have to say is that your Team is GREAT !!! You
> all have put in a lot of work for Musix....

Thanks!

> There's programs in there that
> I didn't know exisited or parts of them... I like the Ice WM better then
> KDE like you mention before.

Hehe, so do I, KDE is slow (not talking about it capability to launch apps,
talking about graphic interface and desktop) and IceWM is simple and fast...
but, KDE is good for new users sometimes, because it's more like Windows, it
has a better Control Panel, it has many good things

> So in other words, I REALLY like
> Musix....!!!!! Michael

I am glad, keep in touch

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre