[Musix-users] Musix 0.99 Master Plan & Pending Tasks

Michael ahchewyy at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 21:48:33 CET 2007

Hi,
  What kind of help do you need  ??  I'm not very good at translating. But will offered help....
    Also I took a real close look at all the options Musix has to offer and all I have to say is that your Team is GREAT !!! You all have put in a lot of work for Musix.... There's programs in there that I didn't know exisited or parts of them... I like the Ice WM better then KDE like you mention before. So in other words, I REALLY like Musix....!!!!!
  Michael

Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica at gmail.com> wrote:
  http://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php/Musix099-english_tasks

Hi, we need some help.

Wait until we translate the Pending tasks section, but, you can read in
english about the Master Plan, thanks

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre

My mission is to express my feelings about the importance of kindness, compassion and the true sense of brotherhood...if I practiced anger or jealousy or bitterness, no doubt my smile would disappear.
-The Dalai Lama,  Michael