[Musix-users] Musix 0.79 released!

Michael ahchewyy at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 23:01:43 CET 2007

I'm have the same kind of problems when trying to install 0.79. I've been using the recommended way but when I get ready to install and asks me to click yes. It starts over again with the same install screen asking me to install...What am I missing ? I did try the old way and still got the same screen....I am doing this on a format HD just for Musix only....

Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica at gmail.com> wrote:  Live-CD download:
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu+linux-distros/ututo-e/MusixGNU+Linux-0.79b19.iso

More info:
http://www.musix.org.ar/en/download.html

Cheers,

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre

My mission is to express my feelings about the importance of kindness, compassion and the true sense of brotherhood...if I practiced anger or jealousy or bitterness, no doubt my smile would disappear.
-The Dalai Lama,  Michael