[Musix-users] El Cheapo

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 21:31:56 CET 2007

El Mar 16 Ene 2007 21:31, Joseph stevens escribió:
> Greetings all.

Hi Joseph,

> Congratulations on a great distro.

Thanks

> I tried the Musix live CD and I was
> amazed to hear music coming from the PCs internal speaker.

(i never did it :S )

> Nice one!
> Seems like Musix might be the distro of choice for recording and video for
> me; have to brush up on my Spanish though, till I sort out the English.

Mmmm.... ¿spanish? The only problem for now with Musix 0.79 is that you must
install it booting in spanish (just press enter), but, then, the hole system
is in english from HD. Also, you can use it 100% english from the Live-CD.

What do you mean?

> Has
> anybody managed to get the setup described in the link to work? Im trying 3
> to 4 SB PCIs with EN 1370 chips.
>
> http://quicktoots.linuxaudio.org/toots/el-cheapo/
>
> Joe Stevens

I only have one SB Live, good luck!