[Musix-users] can not connect to the Internet

ali rustamov alikthename at mail.ru
Tue Jan 16 02:10:55 CET 2007

Well I used synaptic and I hope there will not be any difficuties.As I see everithyng is preconfigured there. But I can not connect to the Internet via my pppoe connection. I was mainly using a mandrake based distribution and with this pppoe connect things are very simple there. I saw two connection related links on a musix desktop:pppoeconf or something in a way and another one near it. which gave to choose dhcp or manual. Well I went trough both wizzards but after all I just dont know what to do. It was shown to start by pon dsl-provider but that didn´t work.May be I didn´t write it correctly..

And another one problem is graphics. when I drag a window for example it goes very slow hence it´s not related to CPU I think.

Yes, and the istaller from a Live cd didn´t work from an english session.It omly worked from default.