[Musix-users] kanotix installer fails

w a y n e wayneperry666 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 03:47:09 CET 2007

Hi,My Live CD works perfectly and i am really happy with it.So i tried installing it to HD. The 3rd disk on a winXP system.hda1 - winxphdb1 - fat32 data drivehdc1 - 200GB blank (where is wish to install musix0.79b19)I have used the kanotix installer and it just goes around in loops and never installs anything.When i use the 'IGNORE_CHECK=1 knoppix-installer' comand line  as sudo then it will install but startup is extremely slow.After using synaptic the system was unstable and crashed and was no longer usable(i just did recommended updates) and installed fuse..I tried with the reiserFS (default). This is meant to be faster but appears slow. Is ext3 better?What is the process for installation as i really want it on my system.Thanks,Wayne