[Musix-users] installing ams from source

Marius Stoica stoicamar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 17:41:17 CET 2006

Hi,

Well, I've just tried the second time and I receive this error message:

root at KanotixBox:/home/marius/ams-1.8.7# make
g++ -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I/usr/lib/qt3/include
-DLADSPA_PATH=\"/usr/lib/ladspa:/
usr/local/lib/ladspa\" -I/usr/X11R6/include -I. -O2 -Wall   -c -o
synthdata.o sy
nthdata.cpp
synthdata.cpp:3:21: error: qobject.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
synthdata.cpp:4:21: error: qstring.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
In file included from synthdata.cpp:6:
synthdata.h:6:21: error: qthread.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
[.....]
synthdata.cpp:491: error: 'moduleList' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [synthdata.o] Error 1

What I did was: I've changed the path of qt3 library in the Makefile and, of
course, the necessary update to the rfftw header link in the
spectrumview.hand spectrumview
.cpp (to fix the main issue); than I just used make.

I think that my Musix it's missing some headers files or some library or I
just didn't configured the Makefile as I should be, what you think?

Marius