[Musix-users] Join forces?

Ketil Thorgersen linuxuadio at rytmisk.net
Thu Nov 23 22:19:57 CET 2006

Hi and thanks!

acpi works, it's just that for some reason (which ubuntu has solved)
sleep never wakes up. It's possible to install softwaresuspend2 but I am
not sure if that is compiled into the kernel(?). Hibernate is to slow
otherwise for my liking. I probably has to do with my brand of computer
(Elitegroup), but as I have seen on many forums, Ubuntu has by far the
best "out of the box" support for laptops at least. It is the same with
the wireless which is a very common intel 2200BG which needs support in
the kernel (is there) but also needs to load some firmware. This works
on ubuntu, mandriva and SUSE at least, but not on musix or 64 studio.

I will install musix (and 64 studio) on my desktop though.

Best regards and thanks a lot!
Ketil