[Musix-users] X not working well - Crash and Flick

julien bodd julien.lociuro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 13:16:30 CET 2006

Hello everybody,

I've performed an apt-get upgrade. I don't know if it was a good idea.
My X crashed. So I installed again the xorg-server package as said in
this mailing list.
Now it works but not well..sometimes it crashes and turns in shell mode.
But the main problem is that it is always flicking..for example, when
I am on firefox, and I go down a page, it trembles..

Any idea? Should I run the videoconfig.sh script? Where is it located?

Thank you.

Julien.