[Musix-users] Catch-22 on Musix installation to third HD

J.M. quip.mail at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 05:08:58 CET 2006

Marcos:

Thanks for the quick reply.  No, I don't have 2.0GB or larger; I think that
must be the sticking point.  Perhaps this could be fixed in that English
error message, which states that you only need 1GB, not 2.  That's what
confused me.  I'll dig up a bigger HD and try again... post with results.

Thanks!