[Musix-users] problems booting and installing

Peter Corbett petri1990 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 03:11:40 CEST 2006

Hi

I am having problems both booting and installing Musix GNU + Linux. I have
tried pressing enter when the initial prompt appears and it takes me to a
screen asking if I want to install. At the boot screen I have also tried
typing "musix tohd=/dev/hda1" and it says "could not find the kernel image
"musix". I tried the automatic installation in the screen that comes up when
I just hit enter at the boot and it gets to a screen that says that the
installation will finish and shutdown after I hit enter. After hitting
enter, I have left it for 8 or so hours and it still hasn't progressed.  So
then I rebooted and tried typing "musix fromhd=/dev/hda1" into the prompt.
Again, it responds with "could not find the kernel image: musix".  Can
anybody help me?

Sincerely,

Peter