[Musix-users] Re: Problems with 0.49 (continued..)

julien bodd julien.lociuro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 06:10:51 CEST 2006

I ran in so much problems that I preferred to install the system for the
third time..
I your first answer Guglielmetti, you asked me whether I installed via
install or knxinstaller..The first 2 times I installed with install.
And now, I tried knxinstaller..
All seems alright for now..but it is because I've not rebooted a couples of
times yet..nor I have installed third-party applications..I just have the
system with the apps installed by default..
Do you think the problem could come from the "install"? or because of other
installed apps?

Thank you.

Julien.