[Musix-users] Still can't connect to internet

John Wimbere cincykid1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 20:47:09 CEST 2006

Marcos,

Thanks for your previous reply.  I tried "dhclient
eth0" as you suggested but that did not work.  The
output did not seem to generate any errors, but
unfortunately I could not save the output because
Musix did not recognize my Lexar USB JumpDrive.  I
must be missing some detail with pppoeconfig.  If you
have any other ideas I'm willing to try them.

Thanks,

John Wimbere