[Musix-users] More problems with screen

DCZX downerczx at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 19:16:48 CEST 2006

Well, I thought all was well with the installation of
the ati drivers, however, this is not so.

* Kcontrol will NOT save the settings I choose. As
soon as I log out and back in, they are back to
default settings. I even clicked on the "use when
starting KDE" option. No luck.

* Once I change resolutions, the fonts stay extremely
small for some reason I don't understand.

I would really like to see Musix succeed, but if
users, especially non-hacker musician types can never
get past these technical issues, I'm not sure how it
can. More that 50% of the market is ATI, so you're
looking at a wide userbase. Thanks for your help and I
hope we can figure out some solutions that maybe could
go in the documentation.

P.S. sorry I'm not submitting through the wiki... I
think it's in Spanish and I don't know how.