[Musix-users] Re: Musix 0.50 (Problem with X)

julien bodd julien.lociuro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 07:02:06 CEST 2006

Hello,
I one had the same problem ! my X crashed and never worked again..
It was after I made an : apt-get dist-upgrade
This does not happen only with Musix but with all kind of Debian systems.
It happens between some X config files are moving placed between the
stable and testing I think. So drivers (Nvidia only??) do not find the
appropriate files. The first time it happens I could do nothing
because I didn't know this was the problem. After I looked on the
net..and found topics describing that. One solution was to make sym
links from the new place to the old one.

Hmm..don't really remember other details.

Hope it helped !