[Musix-users] kernel, desktops, and boot / GAG: I dont know about it.

Rob zicrob at free.fr
Thu Oct 20 08:45:59 CEST 2005

El Miércoles, 19 de Octubre de 2005 19:44, Rob escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Some questions, if someone knows the answer :
>
> 1- I use GAG as MBR which is very comfortable ofr multiboot. It works
> perfectly with any linux distro, except for musix. I record the boot in
> the
> root, but GAG can't find it and I need to boot with a floppy. Any idea ?

<No, I dont know about GAG... I gues there must be a way to do it, try
<searching at google for "knoppix GAG" or something like that: "debian GAG"

GAG is a boot manager that can be use from a floppy or the HD and can launch
9 different OS. You just need to install the OS's boots on the root rather
than the MBR. I found it usefull. It is not distro dependant.
http://gag.sourceforge.net/es-index.html
For Openoffice, I need the version 2 as I need files already made with this.
I'm gonna use another OS until it's done for debian.
I'm gonna send these data today.

thanks again

Amicalement, Rob.
http://zicrob.free.fr