[Musix-users] no audio in rosegarden

Rob zicrob at free.fr
Fri Oct 14 08:35:07 CEST 2005

All seems to work good now, midi ok, audio ok, etc. But when I try to record
    some audio (guitar say), the track remains empty. I searched all sorts
of
    combinations in the mixer, but nothing work for this. I record easely in
    Ardour and Audacity, but not in Rosegarden. This is very annoying
because I
    work with midi and audio together. I can't find what's wrong. I tried
    different "presets" found in the Rosegarden folder.
    When I boot, there is different error messages (oops, didn't note them
    precisely) like "bad sectors" (on CDs), "...failed as there no
such -file or
    folder-" etc...
    Is my CD image damaged or is this bugs ?
Rob